Saturday, January 2, 2010

the new year

Well first of all Happy new year!




Went out on new years. My friend karin and I went to a place we love to frequent. It is of course a karaoke bar. She loves to sing. I suck at singing. It was a friend of her's birthday as well. Well this friend tells me the guy Diego at the table was asking her what she new about the cute girl in red. Hey I was the cute girl in red! (I am not agreeing that I am cute or whatever but I was the only one in red...it seems like black was the color of choice for the night-as always!)




Well I will continue that story but I have to get back to the one before. I have started a talk on Chris my actual ex-husband but I do not want to talk about that now. I want to continue my oh so rique encounters with the lovely little 20 college senior that has persuded me. The little movie encounter happened on Sunday night. We stayed and watched a movie and he kissed me at the end of the movie. We walked back out to our cars together where he kissed me again. this was really sweet, I tend to have a bad habit of going to far to fast and not able to back up. So this was a nice slow beginning to something I know is just a playful fling. I get a goofy smile just thinking about it. On Monday I went with a girlfriend to watch a movie and he was working. So cute! I stepped to the break room to say hi and he kissed me again. I am thinking great it wasn't just a thing yesterday...ahhhhhh it continues! We texted back and forth late into the night that night. On Tuesday I worked. He texted that he didnt know what he was going to do with himself the rest of the night. I told him if the thought of something and wanted company he could count on me. He tells me that is what he was hinting at. I told him, tell me straight out no hinting! We went out and played pool. Then back to the movies to watch (or not exactly watch) the movie again!


yeppers, like a kid again, but I didn't do these things as a kid so I guess i am making up for it now! We exited the side doors so any of the employees would not see us.
We ended up on the total opposite side from where our cars were. We were talking about music when He side that he has something he wanted me to here. So I sat in his car to listen to the song, well obviously this continued our make out session. I don't know how long we had been there but next thing we noticed was the night manager was leaving. Now remember we are both working here and we want no one to know about this. Well she may have recognized him but my back was to her so we are hoping she says nothing!! ha, ha, CRAZY!! It was funny. Wednesday we worked together for a couple hours, snuck out during our break. I am a very friendly flirty person. He pretty much ignored me...which would have been fine, but with my personality everyone would assume something is going on because we were avoiding each other. I told him just be cool, joke, laugh...etc..that is the way I act around everyone! He mellowed out a bit. He went home and texted me the rest of the night.

Thursday we were both off but it was new years eve. He decided to spend it with his family. He goes to school up north and doesn't get to visit his parents often. I went out my friend Karin as I said before. So now we are back to New Years Eve. I have this guy Diego eyeing me from across the room. I have my camera trying to take as many pics as I can. He comes up to me and says can you email me some of those. I was like sure. He says give my your phone number and I can text my email to you. I was like sure. ha! So now he has my number and texts me if it is okay to text and call me as well. See where does this come from? He was okay, handsome just not my type. (Yes I have a very specific type.)
During this I am texting Bobby and trying to pay attention to what is going on around me..singing drinking dancing drinking...etc. A wild night of fun.
So Bobby and I decide that we are both working Friday night and that we should really get together afterwards. The tension between us has built us so much at this point.

Now since I started at the beginning...and I have skipped to the end I haven't mentioned Scott. But lets just say at this point it has been 7 months since I have last had the pleasure of spending the night in someone's arms. I was so ready.

Well guys. Don't mean to leave you hanging but I have to get ready for work...Working with him tonight, see what tensions there are. Can I be more of a guy in this situation and just be cool with it? Or will my girly side show and demand attention or acknowledgemnt.

Hug and Kisses all...

Just me

No comments:

Post a Comment