Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Fling

Ohhhhhhhhhh The fling with Bobby is over. I am just disappointed that such a good thing came to an end. I knew when I began it wouldn't last. I am 14 years older than he and he is still in college. Not want I need in my life...just what I needed at the time. The secrets, the sneaking around was great. He was fun and wanted by all the other girls at work. Younger girls! And he chose me! That makes me feel fantastic. We started by watching sherlock holmes together. I will not be able to watch that movie again with out thinking of Bobby. He kissed me at the end of it. Great kisser. That is a big thing for me because I love kissing. After that we played pool together. and then snuck back into the theater and watched Sherlock Holmes again. We made out the whole time. After that we went back to his car to listen to a song that he was telling me about. We ended up making out in his car for like an hour. It was great! I hadn't done anything like that in a long time. I was so worked up it was hard to stop. Funny thing was we were in the parking lot so long that one of the Mangers came out and got it her car and left. She was parked right next to us. Luckily she may have seen Bobby but could not have recognized me since she could only see the back of my head. We continued to sneak kisses when no one was looking. On the night of new years day Bobby came home with me after work. I was definately nervous and it didn't help that we texted about it alot. Damn the build up! It was all worth it. I enjoyed the night..more than once. He came over again on Sunday. We worked together, kissed in the theaters, texted, flirted..all under everyone's noses. This past Sunday was the last night we spent together. We had so much fun. We laughed soooooooooooooooooooooo much. After that, Monday I worked and Tuesday night he had to spend time with his parents so I visited him at work during the day. He walked me to my car and essentially said good-bye. There was little chance we would see each other again. That wasokay..I wanted mlore time...but I understood. I figured we would see each other in passing at work on Friday, his last day. I showed up and was told that he left town a day early and didn't show up to work. That made me sad...but what could i do. A couple hours into my work I get a text from him! That was great in my opinion because he didn't have to do that at all. He had already made it sound like once he was back in Mass. that this part of the world would be forgotten. But he didn't just disappear...he told me he would keep in touch and for me to stay out of trouble...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was trouble. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment