Sunday, December 27, 2009

First times

We all have first times. The first time we saw a horror movie. I remember that. My aunt was babysitting us and was going to let us watch the first freddy movie....we only saw about fifteen minutes of it and I had nightmares for two years...now I love horror movies.
Anyways, it is my first time to blog. I don't know if anyone one finds what I say interesting or if it has been done a hundred times..but I have man problems and I need help. Okay one of my favorite shows is tough love and maybe that is what i need to tell me what the hell I have been doing wrong. Ummmm, but I am not willing to go on national tv to figure it out. I am a reader and I have read several books on the subject. Maybe that is my first problem, I look at it with head (brain) point of view and it is my heart we are talking about.

Well I am going to tell you my story...piece by piece. If you find it interesting or it you have an opinion, let me know. I will be as honest and as candid as possible. Tell me what you think; jellybean_brock@yahoo.com.

The first question..are the books right. I have read He is just not into you amoungst others...Left brain or right brain. Should I follow these rules to the letter? Will it work, I have also read " get a man to marry you in three months. Should I follow this one and see if in three months I am married....

Let me tell you about me. I am a single mom, I am 34 years old. Is there still someone out there for me? My son is 13 years old at this point. I have a career, my car is paid off and I rent an apartment. I make okay money. I am not needy (this is a crucial point since one guy in my life says I don't NEED him, he likes needy girls). What the hell I am too good? whatever!

Okay so if you wish to follow I will tell you my story.

Hugs and kisses all....

Just Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment